Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blueberry


I had some paper left over from the last Night Owl print, so I decided to make a small variant edition for fun! The information is exactly the same as the original print except only 15 are available. Prints are for sale on my Etsy shop, or feel free to contact me if you would like to pick one up in person


I have also been working on a stack of test prints, and I finally think I have an image that works as an original piece of art. For more detailed shots check out my FLICKR


aaaand my business cards came in the mail today from overnightprints.com! I am obviously very happy with how they turned out and would highly recommend ordering from them. Maybe I'll get some bigger mailers printed soon...

1 comment:

  1. I might just order some from them. Thanks for the tip, sir. Lovely design work as always.

    ReplyDelete