Monday, May 16, 2011

Pinchflat Photos!












This was a huge weekend. Graduation, Agora dropoff, and the Pinchflat Poster Blowout at Wildgoose Creative. Luckily I had a good amount of time to hang out at Pinchflat and meet some of the other designers and absorb some great posters! I didn't even bring my own camera, but luckily Jeremy Slagle was at the event taking a ton of photos which he was kind enough to share with me to blog about. Jeremy is responsible for all of the Pinchflat identity and branding, a ton a great design in Columbus I'm sure you have seen before, and he also had one of my favorite pieces at the show. If you haven't had a chance to check out his work be sure to visit www.jeremyslagle.com, and for even more photos from the actual event check out his FLICKR.

You can view all of the posters on the online shop at www.wildgoosecreative.com

2 comments: