Friday, November 4, 2011

"Please Post Bills" at Gallery 1988






I feel like I've been sitting on this project for a while now, but since last night was the opening night for "Please Post Bills", a Bill Murray tribute show at Gallery 1988 Melrose, I don't have to wait any longer! Here are the specs:

Zissou
4 Color screen print on Blu Raspberry Pop-Tone French Paper
16" by 24"
Edition of 50
Available for purchase through Gallery 1988


I am super excited with how these turned out, Half and Half did a great job on the printing, the transparent orange layer looks even better than I expected. Check out the knit pattern showing through on the beanie! The rest of the show is filled with some of my favorite artists, it was an honor to be a part of the line-up. Be sure to check out the whole show on the Gallery 1988 site.

No comments:

Post a Comment