Saturday, July 9, 2011

Busy Busy!

This summer has been a blast so far. Unfortunately I have a ton of new projects I am working on that I can't post just yet, but there are some cool things I can share! Below are some screen caps of TINTA, a Chilean magazine that was kind enough to feature some of my work in their latest issue that just came out this month. View the full issue online HERE










Also, a couple weeks back I was invited to participate in the online community of Curioos.com, a new international networking site for digital designers and illustrators. The site was private only to the participating designers until last night, and now I am excited to announce that it is open to the public. Check out Curioos.com for what is really just a wonderful overload of great digital art by clicking HERE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment