Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Devil's Backbone Poster

Last week I received a new poster in the mail. This poster collaboration by Aaron Horkey and Vania Zouravliov for the movie The Devil's Backbone is seriously one of the most amazing prints I have ever seen in person. Commissioned by the Alamo Drafthouse, these prints were released at a random time, it's release only being announced the day before in one Twitter update, and they sold out in like 5 minutes. Needless to say I am super pumped I was lucky enough to purchase one before they sold out, and I am too excited not to share some detail shots.











Both Zouravliov and Horkey lay really low and don't have much of an official internet presence (which is pretty rad this day and age), but you can browse through the new Mondo Archives site to view some other great posters by these two by clicking HERE. This poster was actually the first time I heard of the film, but after watching THE TRAILER I can't wait to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment